Pearson is working on an impressive project with North Carolina's revered Wake Forest University. We are furnishing the new Farrell Hall School of Business and are excited to share a few photographs of the project underway.
The "living room" of the space is on the ground floor. It is a grand semicircular space that features almost exclusively Pearson upholstery and truly sets the tone for the building. We are honored to play a role in bringing this academic space to life.
Here are the items included in the project:
- Personal Choice sofas (track arm)
- 383 chair without tufting in Pearson Textile 7985-76 cut velvet stripe
- 876 chairs
- 1664 chairs with no skirt and lower back height
- 2233 curved sofas
- 1624 X stretcher dining chairs
- 667 chairs
- 285 chairs (now discontinued)
- Lots of COM contract fabrics.
Learn more about the school here and view the building plan for a more comprehensive look at the scope of this project for Wake Forest University. The installation continues this week as we deliver more (and more!) furniture. We will be sure to revisit the design for you here on the blog and showcase the completed project with professional photos. In the meantime, we hope you enjoyed this quick sneak preview!